A Different Kind of Lawyer
Sam is not your normal attorney. In a perfect world, he would take depositions while wearing his New England Patriots jersey and comfortable Under Armour sweatpants. Sam is truly a lawyer for those who lack a voice. Due to his disdain for hourly billing, he does nothing but contingency fee work for injured clients. His firm embraces a unique corporate culture which prides itself on client service and going above and beyond to keep every client satisfied.
Constantly seeking innovation, Sam’s top thrills come from learning new approaches to cases that are underutilized by others in the legal community. Sam’s friends continuously make fun of him for his obsessive work ethic, which even includes listening to educational trial lawyer discs while traveling for leisure.
Outside The Courtroom
A proud father of two boys, Sam’s passions outside of work include taking his boys and wife to Louisville games, cooking, playing in tennis leagues, and enjoying a bourbon and cigar with friends.
Verdicts & Settlements
Sam’s firm has obtained over $100,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
- $ 6.1 Million – Wrongful Death Case
- $ 5.2 Million – Car Accident
- $ 3.0 Million – Truck Accident
- $ 2.5 Million – Truck Accident
- $ 2.0 Million – Truck Accident
- $ 1.25 Million – Civil Rights
- $ 1.6 Million – Car Accident
Accomplishments & Recognition
Sam has been honored to obtain several accomplishments including, best-selling author status for his book, “A Cup Of Coffee With 10 of the Best Personal Injury Lawyers in the United States”. He was also named a Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers, a Super Lawyers Rising Star, and being selected to serve on the Brandeis School of Law Alumni Council. Sam is also a member of the The Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys Group.
Honors & Awards
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Rue Ratings, Best Attorneys of America
- Martindale-Hubbell, BV Distinguished Peer Review Rated