Serving All Pedestrian Accident Victims of Kentucky, Indiana & Tennessee
Distracted, intoxicated, and careless motorists put pedestrians in danger when they have the right-of-way. And when vehicles hit pedestrians, the medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering that result can affect pedestrian accident victims and their families for the rest of their lives.
Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers is here to help if you or a loved one was struck by a vehicle. Our pedestrian accident attorneys in Louisville know Kentucky law, and we’re ready to help you get the compensation you need for your injuries.
Kentucky Pedestrian Laws
Kentucky law is designed to protect motorists and pedestrians on our state’s roadways. Some pedestrian traffic laws that you should be familiar with include:
- Pedestrians shall obey traffic signs, signals, and markings unless otherwise instructed by a police officer or other officially designated person
- Drivers should yield the right-of-way to pedestrians crossing the roadway
- Drivers should not try to pass vehicles stopped yielding at a marked or unmarked crosswalk
- Drivers must always yield to pedestrians on sidewalks (such as entering or exiting driveways or parking lots)
These are just a few of the rules that govern how drivers and pedestrians share the road in Kentucky. If you’ve been struck by any type of vehicle, our lawyers can review your case and help determine your legal rights.
Get the No Fee Guarantee®
You shouldn’t have to worry about the cost of hiring a lawyer while you’re getting better. That’s why we offer the No Fee Guarantee®. There are no upfront costs to get our help, and you don’t pay us a dime unless we win your case.*
Don’t wait to get help. Contact our firm to schedule a free consultation today and learn how our team can help you!
* In accordance with KBA regulations, we must inform you that case and court costs may be the responsibility of the client.