Bad Faith Insurance Claim
Insurance companies do not always have your best interest in mind. Insurance bad faith is when policyholders see their insurance claims denied or insurance settlement amount lowered without justification. If an insurance company has denied your claim without good reason for doing so, Sam Aguiar Injury Lawyers will fight for your right to receive the insurance benefits you deserve.
Common insurance bad faith practices include the following:
- Refusal to pay a claim in compliance under your policy
- Delaying claim processing
- Requiring excessive forms and reports
- Making partial claim payments or canceling coverage because of a claim
- Inadequate claim investigation
- Refusal to defend a lawsuit
- Threats against an insured
- Refusing to make a reasonable settlement offer
- Denying health insurance coverage after a medical diagnosis
Contact Our Team 24/7 for a Free Consultation!
Not every wrongful denial of benefits amounts to bad faith. However, if you think your insurance company is acting in bad faith or you feel something just is not right or you’re being treated unfairly by your insurance company, do not hesitate to contact us today!
With our No Fee Guarantee®, you won’t pay us anything unless you get money for your claim.*
Don’t wait to get help. Contact our firm to schedule a free consultation today and learn how our team can help you!
* In accordance with KBA regulations, we must inform you that case and court costs may be the responsibility of the client.